Through the Heart of the Through the Heart of the

Hrm

I got some interesting images in my mind for this one, but it remind me of a lot of scenes you see in fantasy, (kind of like my Never fall song) where you have a hero in the midst of danger, remember good times and using the memories as drive.

I hear the bunnies too though. Good work!

SessileNomad responds:

haha thank you, i asked my mom what she imagined ans she said a squirrel...wtf

Hades' Trance Dance Hades' Trance Dance

Very good.

I think the purpose of a song has a lot to do with what you have in mind when you write it and I don't think you could have come up with a better concept than drunk satan. Nice.

haha thank you

ive been thinking about going back and making it a little more diverse, but im quite lazy

Fields of Thought Fields of Thought

Mucho Grande

Dig, it's good.

It's clear that it was your first though, my first is pretty obvious too. It does have a really good melody though, I like that a lot. If you get the time I'd like to hear a better mix of this one, it's got a good feel to it.

SessileNomad responds:

idk ive been thinkin about just going back and layering it with one more synth to make it more livly

you should check my newer stuff, much more diverse

thanks

=Primal= =Primal=

I liked it

The only issue i had with this song is that there was no big revealing moment. Like i was waiting for something to pick up through the whole thing, I liked the instruments and everything else, just it felt like a tense wait.

Hades responds:

Yeah, I wasn't really aiming at a song that suddenly unraveled into something, I just wanted to keep it tense and simple. Thanks for taking the time to review!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy